To be graved
Grave
Started by TrippingMartian [3868136] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
To be graved
Very friendly and provided a lot of versions for such a small price.
You get exactly what you asked for and won't be left out of pocket.
Well worth it for players who can't pay out millions but want a PFP.
Im not taking a stab on you this is just a statement on why people like me downvote these ai shops. Reasoning is that most of us people who make graphics dont look at ai like its a graphic/tag/sig because it isnt its just a rip.
Anyone can go generate images, you have to learn to make good graphics. Ai has its market here now so more and more people like yourself are gonna look at the forum as free money when it isnt. Most of these ai shops die because there is too many of them and most of them charge wayyyyy more than what its worth to type a couple words into a generator and call it. In my opinion its worth nothing so when people charge nothing i dont mind mostly. I could see even charging a couple 100k or something maybe what i wouldn't really care about.
Your open about your ai usage which is good but still ai is ai. the artists who sell stuff for millions on here sell it for millions because of the time they spend on the pieces. These established players arnt downvoting this post due to anything other than the fact that its ai, and your selling it at quite a high price for ai stuff.
I love when a new person comes on here and showcases there skill or there want to improve. But when that new post happens to be ai it also happens to get downvotes.
You seem friendly just dont know the why to the dislike of ai, hopefully i managed to explain it to you.
To be graved
No hard feelings taken mate but i would like to address some of the things you mentioned.
AI can also be used as a tool for me most of the time not realising. When I grab a bunch of resources I don't know if a recourse is or isnt made with AI. But leading into my next point what I do with ai and what you would do is different.
Its because even if there is some editing the things you, it still looks predominantly ai. If you look on my page or any other artists pages you will see something that has its own style, with editing like I can see from your examples all I can see is a background change you might have gotten ai to do, some filter changes, and a gif smoke overlay and flashing on the name. With mine and others there can be multiple different things to do with the peice your making. Managing the Depth worrying if this is too blurry or this is to sharp or has this got enough texture, adds more and more time to the making of the peice.
I'm just saying what I see about your process so I could be wrong. Basically my point is I might spend what it takes for you to finish something just getting an understanding of the composition, the kind of background I would like, cutting out the render etc. so that's why its dismissed outright.
Your not the worst ai person that's been here, people have charges upward of 30m for summit they spent 10 minutes on max. So 1m isnt bad necessarily, so a newbie who wants a pfp may come to you, but couldn't they achieve a very similar image themselves if they wanted to look for an ai generator.
I couldn't criticise what you do. I don't use AI I couldn't tell you to do it better. Only critique I have for it is to stop it and move on to Photoshop or any other free alternative like Photopea, once again not a shot I just don't like ai so I'm obviously going to tell you to change.
If you actually were to do this, dm me and ill help you through the process of finding things you need like recourses renders etc. This kind of exclusive to if you have a laptop/PC because I wouldn't know how to teach you on mobile.
To be graved
cool ill dm you mate
To be graved
!Graved - Duplicate