I was just trying to help.
Criminal activities
Started by ryan_baker [3850010] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lazon [3116319]
· 7 likes ·
Emforus is disappointed in you Check out his guide to crimes 2.0 Here
Y'all don't need it
14 days old...
Oh dear.
How do i get promoted, I'm in the military
Over time, by growing work stats and job points.
I am a hundred billionaire but my peen feels small compared to the trillionaires, how do I find inner peace?
inner peace ... inner peace ... dinner please ...
Graved - No discussion/Low Quality