When I go to add items to item market, their prices aren’t automatically appearing anymore. Anyone have the script I can download for that? I’m on PDA by the way.
Item market
Started by Glazeddonut93 [3498935] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
WrOnG tOPiC….just answer the question
lol you think this gonna help?
So what if he doesn't answer ur question?
Haha this is hilarious 😆
Stay maddddd nerdsssssss ❤️ love u xoxo
what the ai feverdream even is this
Click her profile, you dumb troll.
He literally just asked a question 😂😂 you guys get so butthurt on here.
I guess someone's salty
I'm confused. Who is "He"?
Did you post from a wrong account or something? 🤨
OP, you’re an absolute doofus. A certified dingus.
moved to tools & userscripts
You all got so mad over something so dumb it’s hilarious 😆