Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Submit trigger on chats

Started by Legaci [2100546] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Legaci [2100546]

When using mobile is it possible to make the trigger for sending a message larger, when I go to click it I miss hit it several times and it completely un focuses. This makes it a challenge to send messages in chat.

Desktop doesn’t actually have this issue if I remember correctly.

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

To confirm, you are talking about the Send button? The interaction area of the button is the same on both layouts as far as I can see?