Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Release thestud !!!!!

Started by Bluey [484640] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Bluey [484640]

Hello Community

 

I’m not sure why thestud is temporarily banned, but we genuinely want him to be unbanned because he’s one of the nicest people I’ve met in Torn. I don’t know the exact context of the situation, but I bet it’s definitely a misunderstanding.

 

I hope the staff unbans him without any delays. 

Thanks for your attention. 


 

nippythefish [2488304]

Wouldn't it have been more intelligent to wait to see how the staff's investigation pans out?  Do you really think a thread in GD is going to force their hand on this?  

Miya [3054822]

Such a nice guy that he accepted the guy who vault scammed iron fist two months ago !