Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company application withdrawl

Started by Yurko2609 [3315323] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Company 103579 ×1

Yurko2609 [3315323]

So I applied to a company, but the director contacted me and said the application was withdrawn. I never pressed withdraw or anything like that, and I don't see anything in my logs. It has not let me re-apply for over 24hrs now. I did join the army job momentarily after sending the application to complete a merit called "the affronted" but other than I made no company related actions. Was that the cause or is it something else? How long until I can resend my application. 

https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=103579&referredFrom=3310402 link to company page if needed

Mentions: Nine Hells: Tangy Treats [103579]

Shooby [2510470]

Tell the director to toggle off applications and then back on and it should reset, allowing you to bypass the 72 hour waiting period. 

Shooby [2510470]

I'm not sure what would've caused it but I know if you have an application thats been out for over 72 hours it will also automatically expire so maybe that happened?

 

Either way, as long as they toggle off and back on "allow applications" you should be good to go. 

shak [1592807]

Aside from getting it fixed i assume when you joined the army is withdrew itself automatically which would make sense?