Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What music

Started by 011235 [3467892] on in Music.

4 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
SleepingMemory [3422162]

I really love rock, most kinda really, tho I do gravitate towards grunge, my fav band is nirvana, tho right now I have been listening to a lot of MCR

Bellatrixia [3842901]

Some of my favorite artists are Amigo the Devil, Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band, and The Dead South.  Also a big fan of 90's/early 00's hip hop like Biggie, Eminem, etc. I also love Classic Rock.

VampRaz [2677965]

I really can't decide, i do post constantly into the "what music are you listening to" thread, but i am way too omnivore in the music scene.

 

I do have a certain problem, i just can't listen to albums at all because when i hear like 5 songs from the same artist, even if i like them i have enough of them for that day,

BUT if i have to pick an all time favorite -

YouTube video 1OEron4rXfk