Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Glitch torn mobile

Started by wingding [1967288] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
wingding [1967288]

i don’t know if you can help me but i ran into a problem.

I use the torn app on mobile and haven’t had any issues until just a few mins ago.

I made the conscious decision when i first started playing that I didn’t want to level much if at all. When I understood that some things were level locked I let myself get to level 15. I did not want to level up more than that.

while using the app i searched how to close the tabs that are open and it says to press back until it closes. That is what i did shortly after that i find myself at level 18 there was no asking no confirmation nothing that let me hold my level at 15. Is there anyway you can help me return to level 15 if that is possible or at least a way to close tabs without this glitch. Thank you for your time

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am unable to reproduce this issue. The only evidence that I have that something went wrong here is that the level parameter in the URL does not correspond to the actual level of the upgrade.

 

 

I will ask Joe to check.

 

Thanks!

ChuckLedyl [2444511]

Hey I recently bought 8 xans from someone on item market and it didn’t take the cash I then bought 8 more not aware this was a bug I’m sorry I kinda exploited but didn’t realise can someone please check this out for me?, torn mobile app.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You paid for whatever you purchased, also just try reading what thread you are posting under. Does the topic mention anything about purchasing xanax?