Device: samsung SM-A346E Android: 14 App version: 2.2.46
Can literally no longer play the game becauseof the zoom, I have been on internet to try see if I can fix it but nothing works
Started by Bissghetti [3800604] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-A346E Android: 14 App version: 2.2.46
Can literally no longer play the game becauseof the zoom, I have been on internet to try see if I can fix it but nothing works
You should provide screenshots of your page. In addition, go to settings and accessibility and check zoom options there. If normal, provide screenshots.
There's a zoom slider in the app settings if you have actually zoomed in/out.
If you have accidentally shifted to desktop mode, you can pinch to zoom into the top right corner to disable the desktop mode and go back to mobile layout.
Thanks!