Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hi!

Started by StormShatter [3846501] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Jaxthebiller [3845173] ×1

StormShatter [3846501]

Hi Everyone! 

The general consensus is that I’m an idiot. I agree. Thank you all for the help! I’m not sure how to delete posts so I’m just putting this here. 🤣 I’m going to go cry into my hospital pudding now 

 

(new players, I do donations! PM me to see if I have what you need)

StormShatter [3846501]

that’s what I thought, but I didn’t say a word and got a bounty put on me because of him 😅 this is the only real statement I’ll be making on the situation. I just want to play the game. Thank you for the advice though, trust me I take it to heart. I don’t want any trouble

StormShatter [3846501]

Yeah well, Im already getting negative attention, I figured up I should let my intentions be known. A lot of people attack me anonymously so I can’t contact them directly to tell them this😊 I can at least do some donations while I’m in the hospital, that’s always a plus.

RapidAssassin [2781031]

Unfortunately you now brought even more attention to yourself. To be honest I didn't even know about you till now, thats proof that new attention has been brought to you by YOURSELF

LordBeanMelon [3425232]

Ol mighty George, please tell me what to do:

 

This guys like a magic 8-ball for noobs :) 

 

21:49:59 - 17/07/25 You gave your Mansion property with 500 maximum happiness to StormShatter. For your giveaways 😁

SuperTjoepie [3176660]

Not to be rude but a 21 day old level 9 account that is saying you help low levels.... Just like, help them with what? You are also still a low level new player. Tbh i think you still need some help in some places... But its great if you are trying to help the other new players also....

StormShatter [3846501]

I don’t look at other people’s forums tbh, I’m a very casual player, and I don’t go checking up on what others say directly in their forums, just what I find scrolling though. Now I wish I had. Lesson learned I guess. 

StormShatter [3846501]

I help low level players with anything they need. Be it cash, low level armor and weapons, even extra drugs I’m not using. I don’t have much, but I try to help where I can 😊 

fsh [2565962]

 I’m not sure how to delete posts so I’m just putting this here. 🤣

if you report your own thread, it'll draw staff attention and they can send it to the graveyard for you