Please help me I need xanax, I need it bad please help!!!! 😭😭😭😭 I will tell you a good story if you give me please!!!
Please help !! :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
Started by SerenaDeRose [3798416] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
So if you look in the Items market you can search for it, costs like 825k.
you’ve used 2 in 46 days. Think you will be okay or is this for another account ?
no I want to do happy jumps to increase my battle stats
Mentions: Easy money ?
please😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
well I would but I dont got the money rn
level up to 15 fly..make money and buy xanax..you have to love grinding in order to play torn.
Maybe try this thread again on October 25th?
Graved - begging