Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fighting Duke

Started by chillan [1016857] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
chillan [1016857]

Hey guys, I have a mission to defeat Duke.

 

Only problem is I can't do it myself.

 

So I'm trying to put a team together 24-48 hours from now to attack and defeat Duke!

 

I'm sure we are gonna need at least two lvl 100's in order to do it. Can I get a party going?

 

P.s. feel free to message me about this for more specific times.