It's officialy, I've finally been playing torn for a whopping 2 years, 8 months and 26 days.
I've accomplished a fair bit in my time, from starting the most used service contractor in the game, BHG whilst only 16 years old irl. To creating an amazing faction which has now been running for a whopping 816 days. Throughout which it has seen trials and challenges from anything from small factions thinking they can raid us, to HoF factions thinking they can deter our spirit. 9i
Whilst we started slow, as I slowly figured out how to lead more efficiently, growth boomed!
A brief timeline of events for The Brotherhood of Darkness :
18:36:59 - 25/04/23 DarthRevan created the faction.
04/04/2024 Crossed 100k Respect
24/01/2025 Crossed 250k Respect
2025 Goal is 500k Respect
My battle stats have taken a HIT due to running a faction a lot earlier than most recomend, with me coming into 2025 with a mere 35,000,000. However thanks to establishing myself over the years financially I have boomed myself up to over 350million as of last week. A 10x growth in 7 months. With a goal of 1bil total by the end of the year, will this set me back a lot? 100%, but it's a goal I want to hit!
I've spent 90% of my time in TORN as a director, starting out in a furniture store back during my time in Infernum
Speaking of Infernum : 03:58:01 - 05/09/23 Brotherhood of Darkness defeated Infernum Spawned in a ranked war [view]
And moving around starting lower tier companies and bringing them up to then sell and move on. It made me a fair bit of money. My 2025 goal was to have just one Mining Corp to call my own, however I'm a bit more ambitious than that, and have not one, but TWO mining corps under my ownership right now. With a third on it's way in just a few months. As well as a 10* Adult Novelties and more companies on the way in due time.
All this growth would not have been possible without the assistance of my friends, many of whome can be spotted in my Profile Signature beating my ass. And faction who have become a second family to me. Having met my Co-leader in Dublin just this year, and plans to hopefully meet more later this year.
Got an amazing 1k Birthday gift from my faction :
08:31:35 - 19/07/25 DarthWombat sent a Present to you with the message: Happy 1000th
08:50:25 - 19/07/25 You opened a Present containing a Dong : Thomas
I can also say, that I was made leader of an alliance at one point!
I've accomplished all of my 2025 goals bar my battle stat goal, already, having secured myself a EOD Helmet through the power of gambling! Now it's just to see how high I can push myself before the year is out!
Thank you to everyone who has made my time playing torn thus far so enjoyable, and you'll be hearing from me again in another 1k days!
edit : thank you for the gifts!!
13:23:20 - 19/07/25 You were sent a Dong : Thomas from CherryChoke with the message: Congrats on 1000 days!
10:47:14 - 19/07/25 You were sent a Birthday Present from Muzza96 with the message: Happy 1000th Day legend.