Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finch Services

Started by RedicusFinch [3401783] on in Trading Post.

24 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

RedicusFinch [3401783]

Finch is toning down the colors and funky formatting so people actually read this.

 

Finch is now available for faction tours!

 

Looking to branch out and help many small factions grow with limited tours and guidance!

 

I like meeting new people and making new friends while also passing on good motivation and information.

 

What I do in factions tours.

 

I help in chaining and wars like any faction member. I am eager and excited to produce results with a solid track record in wars.

 

I also provide general guidance and motivation which goes a lot farther than you would think.

 

I know it is a strange service and might not make the most sense.

 

I only expect pay based off performance, regular war pay no special treatment. Generally I will let you decide what my efforts and contribution is worth to you. I'm not looking to make a killing, just want to support myself a bit while making new friends, connections, and fun. 

I will be available soon as my next war is over! Book now for monthly slots, I will normally book 1 month contracts that can be extended.

 

Reach out with a DM if you would love to have Finch visit your faction and bring a little brightness to it.

Phreak401 [3871628]

Did a show for my syndication. Well worth the Xanax. Everyone enjoyed the show! 

 

oh yea...good mercenary also. 

 

7 out of my 9 clown voices highly approved. other 2 don't like anybody.....including myself.