Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cancel subscription not working ??

Started by SamTaffez [3265376] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
SamTaffez [3265376]

When I click cancel on subscription in the donator house, it leads me to paypal. I log in, then it sais : an error as occured. I click on return and it leads me to my paypal page but I dont see no subscriptions no where. How do I cancel ?