this post has been removed
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ChromeMono [3433724]
· 23 likes ·
ChatGPT deserves hazard pay for dealing with you f**king dentheads - DrMajah [3426973]
· 8 likes ·
Man, day to day I start to resonate with the old heads who hate on noobs posting The hell is this - SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
· 4 likes ·
you gotta be the dumbest person to ever exist lmao, "to think like I do" dawg you don't think. you just tell the machine to think for you. f**king ai noob slop, the three worst things in torn put together.
Mentioned in this thread
Chappie [2912755] ×1
ChatGPT deserves hazard pay for dealing with you f**king dentheads
R- no suck your mums mentos
what makes you think I use that smh 🧐 mans don't have a brain to think like I do
Consult ChatGPT to avoid getting fedded:
1. Is this socially appropriate?
2. Is this breaking any rules?
I like rules. They give me the structure I need, and I’m not into the whole concept of “free thinking.” That concept brings ambiguity, which just gives me a headache.
For example, the no spam rule in trade chat almost got me fedded. It used to say: “max is 1 page long,” but it didn’t specify the length of a page. So an admin reported me for ignoring staff warnings. Later, another admin explained it more clearly, and I followed it because it was clear n strict.
Then there was the time I complained about a baking competition. I didn’t have an oven at the time but still wanted to participate. They wrote my complaint in the newspaper and told me to “bake water". Yes there is water cake but it looks bad. Do you see my struggle in Torn?
I just don’t understand rules unless they’re as clear as 1 + 1 = 2. Most of the time, they’re not.
Man, day to day I start to resonate with the old heads who hate on noobs posting
The hell is this
Em dash, list punctuated with emojis, nonsensical rambling (What the hell is a "who farted in the casino" thread???)
The whole thing reeks of AI my man
I'm here for the general discussion chaos 😀
"who farted in the casino?" post is better than this shit.
i totally agree the casino farts smell amazing ngl like who's been eating strawberrys and pineapples
you gotta be the dumbest person to ever exist lmao, "to think like I do" dawg you don't think. you just tell the machine to think for you.
f**king ai noob slop, the three worst things in torn put together.
I just don’t understand rules unless they’re as clear as 1 + 1 = 2. Most of the time, they’re not.
Because. Due to differences in interpretation and cultural appreciation of different words, making rules clear like a maths formula leaves a lot of room for unintended loopholes.
Which is why most jurists tend to prefer following the spirit of the law rather than the letter of the law.
The edited their post and changed nothing but added a reference to Bumbi. What is this lmao
it's call d chaos and it's working
where is the poll?
what are you using AI for?
why do you have any karma at all?
when will you apologize and grave this post
who were you hoping to reach with this shit of a post?
I cant believe you haven't been bountied and hosp yet, let me fix that for you.
You placed 2x $5 bounties on Chappie for a cost of $15 : stop using AI in GD forum post
YW
Mentions: Chappie [2912755]
it's clearly working the way I wanted
...What do you want from this :D???
to see and read the chaos GD got boring
I fear for the future of literacy when people need to use AI to write them up a meager few sentences. Surely that had to be more effort than writing that yourself?
Took 5 admin to clarify the rules. Each one had a different take and personality only one was not a 🍆. Honestly the rules have no substance and from what was said is its per disgression. IS IT THAT FKN HARD TO CLARIFY.🥴