Whenever I try to card skim or do burglary I always fail. So I end up just searching for cash. Why do I keep failing at these crimes.
Burglary
Started by Sniper992 [3875256] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Crime experience too low, do search for cash and bootlegging first to build it up.
Related question that may help you: Pickpocket skill dropped back to 1
Mentions: Pickpocket skill dropped back to 1
This feels like the 4th time I've seen this question this week XD
Try to look at Baldr's Basic Advice
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Crimes have an increasing base difficulty. The easiest one is search for cash, as they go right and down the base difficulty gets higher. You need to do the easier Crimes to get a basic skill in crime in general before moving to more advanced and difficult crimes. Burglary has a high failure rate anyway so a very poor choice to start. Search for cash card skimming and graffiti while boring and make no money are important.
14:56:50 - 20/07/25 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: If card skimming isn't making you money, you're skimming the wrong cards....
The time to payoff is so long its trivial. Nice and very profitable for the Nerve invested, but poor for the Time invested.