Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction

Started by Newdays265 [3139056] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Newdays265 [3139056]

Hi there! I'm actively looking to join a faction that values teamwork, growth, and consistent activity. I've been enjoying my time in Torn and I'm now ready to take things to the next level by contributing to a strong, organized group. I'm particularly interested in factions that participate in wars, chains, and OC activities, as I'm eager to get more involved in those aspects of the game. I’m active daily, committed to improving my stats, and always looking for ways to support faction goals—whether that’s hitting during chains, assisting with targets, or helping with donations when possible. I also appreciate a faction that fosters a community vibe where members can communicate, share advice, and work toward shared success. While I'm still developing as a player, I'm motivated, responsive, and eager to learn from more experienced members. My long-term goal is to grow stronger alongside my faction and contribute to its overall success. If you're looking for a reliable and active member who’s in it for the long haul, I’d love the opportunity to be considered. Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!