Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything, but hosting a max happy chain between two factions in December using job points and the yes please diabetes book. Have xanax and candy figured out (pixie sticks) and a general idea, but might as well see what the professionals think.
First my list of items for the me is (10 jump goal):
- Yes please diabetes: doubles candy effects
- 40 xan +10 in case of od
- 10 estacy + 3 in case of od
- 1330 sweet shop job points (9*)
- 960 pixie sticks
- 300 points
Then my list for my participants are:
- 2 poison mistletoe
- 2 e dvds
- 1 ecstasy
- 3-4 xanax
- 24 hours worth booster cooldown
- Optional of 30 points but highly recommended to maximize your gain
- Optional save happy easter egg (yellow) as a backup plan just in case something goes wrong and I can't get us up to max
am I missing anything and do you guys have any advice for me doing a max happy chain? I have never participated in one or ran one before so would really appreciate your advice