Hi all. I need someone to send me an aid kit to get tf out from the hospital. Thank you. I'll repay once im out!
I need big help.
Started by Wisterianyx [3870178] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
graved, begging
graved, begging
Where else can I get them if not in this game? From my mom?
It’s always good to buy medical items from the item market to have on hand at all times when you need to leave the hospital. If you have none, you can ask in your faction chat for help.
You can use mission points to buy med items, and you can shoplift from the pharmacy, but at your level...