Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing merits

Started by Carmello [3307203] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Carmello [3307203]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I wanted to use three merits, but it turned out I needed four for what I wanted, and I received a notification to that effect. When I canceled, the merits disappeared.  I can't find them anywhere. Can you help me ?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You spent your 3 merits last night and zero'd your balance:

 

20:10:07 - 21/07/25 Carmello assigned 3x merits to Critical Hit Rate (3/10)

 

Thanks!