Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bootlegger Bootlegging Boots

Started by Chrono208 [367543] on in General Discussion.

5 replies · 266 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Chrono208 [367543]

You know, I’m starting to wonder if they changed the algorithm for the bootlegging crime. My shop has been open for over a year straight, and I’ve always had some sort of product in stock — but at this point, I’m basically down to nothing. My store’s DVDs have been flying off the shelves lately, and my queue can’t keep up with the demand.

 

 

I just find it a little interesting, that’s all. Is there even a metric for this type of thing?

 

 



Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

 

V/r,

 

Chrono

Chrono208 [367543]

Currently around 3 and a half days --- I think the most i've had queued up at one time was 5 days. I usually keep it on a 24 hour or more queue though... It sometimes fall shorter when i'm trying to just do the 1 nerve crime all day.

Chrono208 [367543]

Yeah, i feel like i'm selling pokemon cards on the pokemon center website right now. My Sci-Fi are all the plushies and everything else is a pokemon card. 


If you don't get my reference, pokemon is super hot right now and these things have been flying off the shelves and the websites are always down and you're put in a queue of like 30k plus people.

Mr-Chuckles [2868555]

it builds momentum over time, thats why its good to hoard the dvds from 1 > unlocking the store and dedicating all your nerve to the process rather than casual