Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Educational Points Gone

Started by MayhemQueen [2809075] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
MayhemQueen [2809075]

Device: realme RMX2001 Android: 11 App version: 2.2.46 

 

My Educational points of 670 was gone after i read a bit the company list. I was planning to use my points after my 2 months of inactivity on manual but when I was ask if im sure to use my point for 6700 manual I didn't click it I first go to wiki and go to company list to see what  workstats my ideal job should the points be use at, and after i came back to finally use it only 7 points remains the 670 points were gone and there's no change in my current workstats still the same, no added 6700 points in either manual, int, end. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You used your job points gaining Manual Labor. They did not vanish in thin air

 

22:07:18 - 23/07/25 Burgermann used 670 / 677 job points on Extra curricular (Education) gaining 6,700 manual labor

 

Thanks!