Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym bug

Started by thandris [3024628] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
thandris [3024628]

My gym thinks I have a 1000 energy when I only have a 100

And when I use 1 energy it uses 10

Its thinking that I have a 1000 e when I really dont

Grafiti [1557036]

You can't use 1 energy in the gym, you can train 1 times, which can use anywhere from 5 Energy to 50 Energy depending on the gym you are currently on.

 

I don't understand what you mean by the "gym thinks you have 1000 Energy".

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You enter the number of trains that you can perform in the gym, each train can take either 5, 10, 25 or 50 energy depending on the gym. You do not enter the energy that you want to spend.

 

 

Thanks!