Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Comp start time

Started by Pistachio [1595823] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pistachio [1595823]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

Comp start times are only 1000 - 1600, 1700 - 0900 TCT are missing. Not sure if I i have to wake up at 4am or play til 10pm 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I believe Ched has already responded to this in the past stating that this is meant to be a measure to reduce server load and not something that facilitates the players. I will ask him to confirm.

 

Thanks!