Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ULTIMATE Feet Pic Thread

Started by LaOctopus [3532363] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
LaOctopus [3532363]

 

I’m here to quench your thirst for foot pics of various individuals from around the world 🌍. Whether you're into elegantly arched toes, calloused heels, or the casual "I just ran a marathon" look, I’ve got you covered (no pun intended)!

 

Simply comment below with the name of the lucky individual whose feet you wish to feast your eyes upon. Price: 500k per pic.

 

⚠️ Disclaimer: This post is a satire. I’m not actually selling feet pics...

👇👇

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here is a pic of MY feet (in all their glory). 

(You may want to sit down for this... they are truly magnificent.)