Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Missions

Started by Mean-Mug [3830127] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Mean-Mug [3830127]

Device: samsung SM-S156V Android: 15 App version: 2.2.46

 

I was told that players get 1 new Duke mission daily. I haven't received a Duke mission in several days. For context, I was sent to Torn Federal for having multiple accounts. I was honest about it and I served my sentence... while I was in prison, the Duke mission I was on timed out and I failed that one... no biggie, but I haven't received any new missions since my release from prison. I dont have any unaccepted missions. Every mission i have on-screen has been completed except for the one that timed out.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can only stack up 3 missions from Duke in unaccepted/in-progress status, you already have 3 unaccepted missions. You cannot get more missions till you complete or decline them.

 

 

 

Thanks!