Hey looking for a bit of help with the Some people mission from the duke need to send an unwanted parcel I sent a parcel with moldy pizza but didn’t work or didn’t register as I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey looking for a bit of help with the Some people mission from the duke need to send an unwanted parcel I sent a parcel with moldy pizza but didn’t work or didn’t register as I doing something wrong?
Thanks
You can send virtually any item.. even a box of tissues inside a made parcel will work. Try it again and double check that you've got the name correct. You can even enter their player ID into the field to prompt their name to come up to select.
If you're doing all that correctly and the mission has not expired, post in the bugs and issues thread to see if staff can offer a hand.
Thanks I’ve done it 3 times now and it still isn’t working but that’s for the help