Who else living in Germany plays Torn?
Germany
Started by Bandit137 [3857133] on in Travel & Culture.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
I am from Switzerland
Do you recommend any good cities to visit on the east side of Germany?
Because that was the question xD
We have a faction member in Germany. I'll ask her for ya.
Watching this thread as heading to Germany next year
"Watching this thread as heading to Germany next year"
What is it you are seeking in your vacation?
Relaxing time, clubbing scene, nature and scenery, culture and arts?
Germany has a wide variety to choose from.
Let me know what you are looking for,
Also youtube travel vligs can be useful for deciding.
"Who else living in Germany plays Torn?"
Yes Hamburg, Swedish/German citizenship, there are as many German folk on here as other nationalities
Regensburg here. Anyone else?
Oh yes a lot, I love Berlin and Leipzig, Dresden is also nice, or Nürnberg, I love Nürnberg, bur maybe because there is the Festival, Rock im Park. What is your focus for traveling?