Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anyone actually seen a Cape Vulture?

Started by CousinShiggy [2904733] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 266 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
CousinShiggy [2904733]

I noticed while hunting over tiger day that I've found multiple of every other animal but 0 cape vultures. Pretty weird that the 2nd rarest / most expensive animal is the hardest to find (I'm ignoring American dentist, that's sugarvalves propaganda). I asked around friends too and they haven't seen one either.

 

Has anyone actually found one? It's a little hard to check retroactively because Torn doesn't seem to save animal names with the logs but since it's worth $2,800,000 if you have any logs for around that much it's likely you found one. Unless you found 2 pangolins in a trench coat.

BrotherWen [2813636]

white tigers are double the money of cape vultures

 

therefore they're probably about twice as rare

 

however we've seen many white tigers get hunted, but no cape vultures

 

so what's up?

 

 

KingCloud [1610768]

09:38:37 - 30/07/25 You used 10 energy and paid $500 to go on an advanced hunting session earning $2,951,750 and increasing your hunting skill by 0 to 100.0000

 

 

didnt get a single tiger this event

Wollongong [12833]

ah, but you didn't state nobody saw one, you spoke of you and your friends, and it is quitewell possible none in yiur circle saw it. Hence, I was kinda confused :)

 

Also, I wouldn't know if I ever saw one. I only look at how much I get for the kills, I don't care what I kill.

 

 

 

CockyNudist [2209950]

No clue, I never stop to look at the results of each hunt as I'm too busy trying to click the hunt button 100 times and get out before someone mugs/hosps me in SA.

ThaWh1teSki7tle [2201418] Reporter

i find plenty

 

07:29:14 - 30/07/25 You used 10 energy and paid $500 to go on an advanced hunting session earning $2,896,300 and increasing your hunting skill by 0.0015 to 98.8222

 

07:29:03 - 30/07/25 You used 10 energy and paid $500 to go on an advanced hunting session earning $2,884,100 and increasing your hunting skill by 0.0015 to 98.8057

 

23:52:12 - 28/07/25 You used 10 energy and paid $500 to go on an advanced hunting session earning $2,877,050 and increasing your hunting skill by 0.0015 to 98.5807

 

3 this year compared to 2 white tigers