Live chat has gone down a few times this week, its ridiculous whats going on. I cant do comms with anyone or my faction!
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
IIRC, the chat systems run on a third party, so there's not always something they can do about it (this may have changed when chat 3.0 happened though, not sure)
also i haven't even heard of this happening, i think i might have heard if chat went down several times in one week
I haven’t seen chat issues myself, this may be something better suited for Bugs and Issues? Although never hurts to rule out your device/browser first
Ive had it all week, im sure my faction are experiencing it too - hopefully clears soon
Skill issue
pahaha, as iff
Question: Are crews through graffiti still a thing?
I have bubbles and avatars off do you?
what nonsense
Wow it only affects you several times a week?
If only I liked the tabs in mobile browsers, I guess.
I think it’s just you bud
This is why over 90% of factions have a Faction Discord. I'd recommend getting one if you don't have one already.
The only issue I've had with Chat 2.0 & 3.0 recently is it refusing to connect for 5-10 minutes windows, but it's only happened twice this week.
graved, please make a bug report