Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I hate glasses!

Started by 4SSHOL3 [3649595] on in Technology.

5 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
4SSHOL3 [3649595]

I wear glasses. I have pretty bad eyes. I can't stand wearing them. Constantly pushing them back into place. Fogging up, Constantly cleaning. Hurts my ears and nose. Now they're coming out with AI glasses.  Are people actually going to torture themselves to wear these things? I wish I never had to wear them. Are you going to wear AI Glasses or do you?

Jaxtra [2658631]

I am not going to wear AI glasses but it's not because I dislike glasses. I sounds like you have glasses that don't fit you properly.

Respect [2213633]

You should measure your face width from the inside of ear to ear, and get glasses that match your measurement. I've worn my glasses through some pretty crazy things, up to and including all manor of high adrenaline thrill rides, and they stay put as long as I'm not sweating like a fat man at an all you can eat donut competition. 

 

Honestly, your glasses place should be helping you do this, and if they're not, you need to find a new joint.

grave07 [3968155]

I used to have similar problems with glasses too. They would fog up and hurt my nose and ears. Then I paid more attention to choosing the right frame, not just the face width, but how they sit properly to avoid discomfort. Once I found the right fit, the issues improved. As for AI glasses, I'm not sure how they'll work in practice. It's hard to say if I’m ready to wear them yet.