Why do admins keep Nerfing new players ways to make income?
This not fair
Every day I must sell my camel for lower and lower price.
I do not like low price.
Started by TheSproggler [3231696] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Why do admins keep Nerfing new players ways to make income?
This not fair
Every day I must sell my camel for lower and lower price.
I do not like low price.
The points market was initially changed so that the devs could increase potential earnings in other areas, such as crimes and OC's.
With that said, most factions now pay lower-level players for their OC's, whereas in the previous system, the proceeds of low-level OC's weren't paid to members. There's also more potential to make money as a younger player through crimes than before.
You can buy temps instead of flushies, as the market value of temps isn’t directly linked to point price. (Although if too many ppl buy them and oversupply the market, prices may drop).
Also, look into a job like an adult novelty, which allows you to get trade job points for EDvds, which you can sell for money.
It's also worth noting that young players can make good money from ranked warring. This wasn't an option a few years ago.
Try selling Camel Toes instead of Camels.
low price bad, low price not good for camel, no sell camel for low price, only high price
I sell at high price. Why would you sell at low price? Sounds like it's more of a skill issue than a dev issue...
I am still waiting for the unreleased Moose Knuckle plushie in Canada.
Thank you for understand camel economic
have you considered joining the east world new player games for money? I made billions from it.