Post you jokes here, please.
By the way this is the first thread I have posted.
Started by Chaderloper [3377935] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Post you jokes here, please.
By the way this is the first thread I have posted.
Queztion....
What do u call a paisa with no car....?
Answer.....
Yaoquin. (WALKING)
What does Doctor Jekyll do first thing every morning?
He wakes up.
Why don't skeletons fight each other? They don't the guts
What's red and bad for your teeth?
A brick!
What is green, has four legs, and if it fell out of a tree could kill you?
A pool table.
What's brass and sounds like Tom Jones?
Trombones
A woman walks into a sex shop looking to buy a dildo.
She asks the employee “how much is the red one back there?”
the employee says “Ma’am, that’s a fire extinguisher.”
Why doesn't Elton John eat lettuce?
Because he's a Rocket Man.....
Two Tornians walk into a bar...
But they cant drink anything 'cuz their booster CD is maxed.
(Less of a joke, more an observation, I s'pose.)
I used to hate facial hair — but after a while, it grew on me.
Q. what happens when you fight a dinosaur?
A. you get jurasskicked!
This thread is a joke
badum-tsss
My doctor gave me 2 days to live so I murdered him.
Judge gave me 15 years
What borders between stupidity
Mexico and Canada
I'm Australian so I can make this joke
What do you get when you cross a pig and a frog?
A lifetime ban from the Muppets studio.
I lost both of my legs a few years ago in a car accident.
I'm better now, I walked it off.
People come to this thread to see gangster joke but what we have here
a lot of punsters
[image: i1.sndcdn.com]
Here's another one. A person carrying another on their back and introduce: "Hi, I'm turtle". What is the name of the other person
Michelle
Why did the scarecrow get an award?
He was outstanding in his field. 😜