Yo, what's good, fam? You lookin' a little lost out here. New to Torn City? This place ain't no joke, for real. It'll chew you up and spit you out, and your wallet's gonna feel it too.
But check it, I run things right here, in the heart of the city. You got beef? I got space to stash your problems. Simple as that. Plus, I got all kinds of other stuff, like a one-stop shop for whatever you need. Deals so good they practically steal themselves. So if you're fresh off the bus, step inside. This spot's gonna be your new come-up.
Cold Storage Co. (bazaar)
Started by LtRipley [3738139] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 13 / 100
- Engagement score
- 18 / 100