Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight progress icon visual bug?

Started by Yang_Cheng [2491889] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yang_Cheng [2491889]

 

Unknown if this is something on my end or a normal visual bug, short ~30 minute Canada flight got flight delayed by 2 hours, and the progress icon thing is on the edge of the screen instead of being in its usual position.  The progress bit doesn't show up on mobile, but shows up on the edge of the screen on desktop browser.  I usually have torntools, bsp and some other scripts running, but this visual persists without scripts as in the screenshot.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I believe this issue was already reported at some point, but I can't find the confirmed report for it. I will ask Alexander to check.

 

Thanks!

vkaliuzh [3510522] Tester

Hi! 

Can you please provide information regarding the OS and browser you're using?
Also it will be helpful if you can check if same is happening in incognito mode.

Thanks in advance! 

Yang_Cheng [2491889]

Hey, I'm using Windows 11 and Chrome, I'd have to get flight delayed again to be able to check if it happened in incognito.  Something I should also mention is that I use a 2560x1440p monitor, that might be contributing to it if it doesn't show up on a 1080p screen.  

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have sent you the details and screen recording of the issue. We do not require the player to get themselves flight delayed to test it out.