I’m really wanting to create a faction, not worried about the money side yet (borrow), but idk what I should call it. Can you guys please give some suggestions?
Interests: Marvel, Star Wars, Gaming, Rugby, Rowing
Started by KingTChalla [3424887] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I’m really wanting to create a faction, not worried about the money side yet (borrow), but idk what I should call it. Can you guys please give some suggestions?
Interests: Marvel, Star Wars, Gaming, Rugby, Rowing
Put it into ChatGPT it helps a lot
You can go for anything really. As long as you can incorporate hierarchy in it. Lots of people go for fandoms that already have some inbuilt hierarchy. Or you can just use a concept and have a basic hierarchy like helpers, officers etc
You'd need to make gfx for your faction according to the theme you choose. What do you like the best? Marvel is nice and popular, but the gfx would probably look childish xD
Could say the same about starwars except for the amazing factions such as myself have cool graphics 😎
OP go niche! I very nearly ended up the ring my faction about a book series that the only other person I know has read is Skulduggery_P.
ended up playing KOTOR though and fell into the historical era of starwars
Seems you already created one