Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Card skimmer

Started by Kai1000 [3902151] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
t1a [3575213]

you use it for the card skimming crime

 

my advice is to get your card skimming skill to level 25 then spam card skimmers for gas stations, come back after a very very long time and you would probably get instant level 100 after picking them back

Chantal1954 [3870205]

Oh I'm not sure if you have to be a certain level but I tried that and someone stole mine while I was gone. So I lost all the information I could have had, plus I had to get a new card skimmer :/

aessedai82 [3436693]

Such incidents become rarer as your CE (crime xp) grows in the game.

 

Location matters. When I started it's only subway + bus station for a max of 3 days. Once I unlocked gas station I shifted everything over and collect only when it reaches 100 regardless the number of days, building it up to 200. Now that I have cleared that crime I just leave all skimmers there. There are forum posts where people share their numbers and it's pretty 'wow'