Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hammer sales bug

Started by Emmaharrison [2742784] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Emmaharrison [2742784]

Device: Sony XQ-AT51 Android: 12 App version: 2.2.51 hey I sold a few bits this morning and they all went through as hammers for £50, even though the showed the correct item and price before confirming sales

 

Just thought u would like to know, DM me if I need to speak to me I don't really come on the forum

 

Love em x