Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can I?

Started by Brohamington [3516358] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Trailblazer [2926943]

Nope, once it's up there it's up there. You can always ask the final buyer they'd be willing to sell it back to you for the same price though.

Brohamington [3516358]

I had no idea what I was doing when I decided to auction off 

 

The Benelli M4 Super is a Shotgun Weapon.

The Auto Shotgun is the best close-range weapon around. Although you may have to reload often as it only holds 7 rounds, the amount of rounds you can pump into your enemy in just a few seconds is amazing.

 

  • Buy:

    $32,000

  • Sell:

    $21,400

  • Value:

    $20,680

  • Circ:

    203,818

  • Damage:

    64.97

  • Accuracy:

    59.66

  • Rate of Fire:

    2-3

  • Stealth:

    2.8

  • Caliber:

    12 Gauge Cartridge

  • Ammo:

    3 x 7

  • Bonus:

    23% Bleed

  • Quality:

    106.26%Yellow

     

     

     

    I purchased  this weapon for 60 million . Now it’s in auction for 5000

    fml! Well you loive and you learn right!?

Dakarnob [2810608]

Alternatively you can pay someone you trust to buy the item for you. They just have to outbid everyone, that's all. Tell your friend to bid an absurd amount of money so no one else buys it. When they win you return the money and get the gun back. 

e7cf09 [3441977]

Ask your friend to place a 50m bid for you to buy back from them later, so you at most lose 10 million.

 

Edit: no, wait, bid 60m so you lose at most 1.8m!

Lith [2137694]

Most of the money from auctions will come in the last few hours of a given auction.  I wouldn't sweat it, you'll likely get at least the BB value of the weapon.