Done
graveyard
Started by Lilpootietang [3881360] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 57
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Lilpootietang [3881360] ×1
help
You have given your Mansion to Spyxx!
help please
You have given your Mansion to greyson27!
Hello, I'm brand new. Anything you can help with would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Help please
You have given your Penthouse to Neil_Down!
Thanks my friend!
You sent $2,000,000 to viking93x.
hiyahhh
Day 5 and loving it.
Just started today. Anything helps!
Help please!
I started out 15min ago. I would love some help. Thanks!
hi :) help is highly appreciated
edit: got 1mil! thank you!
Hi, I'm new in here😀
help please
awesome, gave me 1m
First day here
Help