Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I DID A THING!!!

Started by Shenzi [2410113] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Shenzi [2410113]

03:45:57 - 12/08/25 You used 400 energy and 195 happiness training your strength 8 times in Gym 3000 increasing it by 1,442,107.03 to 1,001,071,984.32

 

Yeah took my time about it but im finnally in the 1b in a stat club....

Kaedynn [3253015]

Ohhhh congrats! I dream of seeing a number like that on my stats. I was super happy when I hit 1m in all 4 lol. I'll get there. It'll take like 40 years, but i'll get there. 

 

 

That must be the most amazing feeling to see that number, OP. I'm so happy for you!