Ignore replies , got screenshot proof I didnt
[Sold]
Started by BkP [3895986] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Known scammer, tried scamming me saying 'Send me 250mill I can’t trade'. Just an obvious scammer, also told he scammed someone else and thats how he got the company to begin with.
P.S also, guy changes his prices every 5 seconds, from 160m to 300m. Says he has 'billions' in sales too LOL.
Steer clear.
He got the company by scamming me out off 150mill
i wanted to sell it cheap didn’t want it anymore we spoke setup a trade for the agreed amount and we setup the trade and he just cancelled it all.
i managed to get 50m out of the worm, by saying that’s all I needed now just to get some form of money out of him
“ ignore replies “ lmao that’s adorable. He’s a multi account that’s funneling money to another account.
Also any faction that takes him will have me to annoy you.
13:12:54 - 14/08/25 You sent $100,000,000 to NateAldinho (Sent 100million like promised - ( he said have the company for 50 mill and just keep training him , I said I’ll sell the company and give him the remanining 100million he agreed ,
I’m not a multi account pal , if you feel that way report me ! And let the staff decide !
You might not want to draw any more attention to yourself, treacle