Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Becoming a Director...

Started by RealTeel [3008047] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2499340 [2499340] ×1

RealTeel [3008047]

Anyone have a link to a decent guide on company ownership? 🙂

 

Hard time finding much info on owning companies than anything else I've seen in Torn.

 

I'll be entirely finished with educations within 2 weeks, and I have money to invest, these things are no issue.