Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about leveling

Started by Potatocrusher [3895205] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Tersia83 [3700022]

I never did the list I hitted AFK players.. 

 

I usually hitted 12 per day.. 

But most importantly is to leave them on the street 

Tersia83 [3700022]

It's hard to say how many hits specifically.. 

 

It's not just about doing hits to level up.. 

It's based on the amounts of crime you do aswell on a daily basis.. 

 

It happend to me before that while I'm busy with a crime I'm leveling up - 

 

Other times when I were hitting... 

 

The last few levels I've been leveling up was during wars.. 

 

Keep in mind not everyone's playstyle is the same.. 

 

 

The_Virginian [2799939]

It's not just the number of hits, but the amount of xp you're earning per hit. Hitting a level 1 vs hitting a level 25 vs hitting a level 100 will all yield different xp. 

 

The leveling lists are to help you find targets of a certain level to beat, not simply to give you a list of targets to hit. 

 

*Edited to add: Tersia83 is correct in that everything gives xp, so you should be active in all ways to level up. Attacking just happens to give the most xp and is what everyone focuses on. 

Simik13l [3193350]

This because yes it gives the most but you can save some time and a small amount of energy by keeping your nerve bar empty and that CE will serve you when you join a faction and need to join an OC