Thanks all!
FILLED
Started by JinHoshi [2075264] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JinHoshi [2075264]
· 1 likes ·
Wooo TITTY TASSELS..... wait did I pay for those?
Best company and boss ever! Join us.
Bumping =) still need a person
Burp..... wait I mean bump.
Still 10* safely and still need>
boop
bumping, still need
Bump! Join us in twirling our titty tassels.
Wooo TITTY TASSELS..... wait did I pay for those?
No, boss - they were a gift from a client.
Slot filled!