Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two factor authentication

Started by LukeTheGreen [2882596] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
LukeTheGreen [2882596]

I really want two factor authentication added to torn.

I do spend real money on this game and would appreciate the extra security.

I feel it would stop any chance of accounts being hijacked and having all your items and money sent to another player.

 

Thank you.

Brendamcb10 [3538362]

Yes this is something i have talked with my friends about since they have SPENT money on this game. I feel like they should add this but i have seen with other games where it can kinda become an obstacle, and yes i KNOW THATS THE POINT. But it can just be bad i know thats other games but i just don't wanna see that in this game. i want them to do this but they have do it right (which i know they would do).