Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loser

Started by Brayleigh [3128781] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Brayleigh [3128781]

I bet you think of me when you're fornacating too!! 😆 🤣 😂 I'm the center of your attention so much I'd swear you were in love with me!!  Free revives in torn in  care of cratthescrat 

 

Mention his name in the forums thanking him and I'll arrange free revives for you!!

I'm a healer with 3 healer friends and we will not charge you anything for a revive as l9ng as you thank cratthescrat before we revive you

It's time to change the narrative