Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adverts bugged?

Started by Wolfger [2838255] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wolfger [2838255]

I placed an advert 2 days ago, and it has still not been accepted or rejected. Usually takes less than one full day.

 
(begin rant)

It's the same advert every time. There's really no reason a repeat ad shouldn't be approved right away, other than to make advertising your business needing employees rather pointless.

Yes, I am absolutely certain this server-side issue isn't being caused by Torn Tools, but I guess I'll turn it off just to make the bot happy.
(end rant)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Staff has just not gotten around to accepting/rejecting the ads in the past couple of days, I will send them a reminder. There's no bug here, I can see your request.

 

Thanks!