Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[QUESTION] API properties, player ID

Started by kontamusse [2408039] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
kontamusse [2408039]

I am working on a script to manage properties rental, starting from IceBlueFire's EasyRental.

 

I want to get, from API v2.0, the list of my properties, to manage.

 

https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=properties&key=***

 

If I understand correctly, the list will include my spouse's properties. One way would be to obtain my player ID via a different API call, and compare it with properties.owner.id.

 

Is there a way to see whether a property is mine, or my spouse's, without any other API call?

Yes, I know I can use "?selections=profile,properties" and get my player ID and my list of properties in the same call, but I am asking for an alternative that only uses data from the above API call.